Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Valentines Day Again

Ah ! Here comes valentines day again . Yet another year has passed and no Valen-tiny feeling has aroused in me. What is this day? Like seriously, do we expect to turn ourselves into Love-Birds only for the sake of Valentines day ? Sometimes on the same day, I feel like useless person on this planet because mostly every second youngster celebrates it with great Enthusiasm and Energy, and on the other hand is me feeling the same and no rush of feelings. 

Everybody says we should have a positive approach, so Okay ! for the sake and just for the sake of Positive thingy I decided to put on a yellow stylish top and applied "Silver Liner". That's all, here I am ready for my Office. Yes, Office !! I know right .... People get ready for their date and I get ready for my office . Because this is the only thing these days which keeps me going. So, here I am it's 3:00 p.m. and I am working, working and working. Then, I had to go down to order some pasta and coffee for our guests. When I enter this cafe&bar downstairs, what I see is 'Red balloons,Girls sitting on the couch all dolled up and boys drinking and grooving to the loud music'. The expression on my face was "Oh my God", I want to stay here. Truth to be told I've never been to any club or bar, but always wanted to. So, Instead of ordering pasta and coffee I was scanning the whole place and I could feel the vibrant ground due to loud music.

Somehow I gathered up the strength to step out and come back to office. When I was climbing the stairs to come back, a thought struck my mind. A thought of having a boyfriend who could take me to the same club. A sobbing feeling aroused and I felt low, I returned to my seat and resumed with my work but the loud music was still audible. Girls who are younger to me was posting on Facebook about their plans for the evening and I, I was just reading those thinking about the plans I could have made if I had a boyfriend. After spending 3-4 minutes at that cafe downstairs I got to know what is Valentine Hype all about, #Friends #Party #Drinks #Dance #Glamour. Well, Kudos! to those who managed to grab a boyfriend before 14th February and 'Fellow feeling' for those who are working just like me.