Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Path Of Life

Path Of Life
It's been 21 years since I have been introduced to the Path of life. But uptil now I have not gained any knowhow of this world and the working of many things. Life is like a "Strange Pathway" for me, no doubt I am walking on it but I seriously have no Idea where it might take me. Somewhere down the road I found some Cheerful faces and some Sorrowful, some people faked to be my friends and some claimed to be my biggest enemies. People around me advised me to beware of my enemies, but I think I should beware of everybody around me because I don't know behind who's intentions is my biggest loss going to take place.

Friends - Who are friends ? Seriously, in these 21 years I have always met those age companions who either wanted to pass their time playing "Ghar-Ghar" or "Chor-Police". Then in the schooling time I was 'invisible' because nobody paid any attention if I existed or not. I had some benchmates nodoubt but nobody was an inch closer to being my friend. Girls used to fight about pity things and so did I, but what was I fighting for I still have no idea. Some say friends are those who help you in your difficult times, like Yea! they are going to waste their time on my problems. What I have learned in this span of 21 years about 'friends' is - there is no such thing as a 'Friend', it's better to talk to yourself in alone than sharing your problems with some other person who has no Interest in your Life. Yes, we do get to meet some people whom we find good enough to talk to but we forget that they are not going to be with us for long, as soon as they find some Serious shit about you they try to find an Escape and go away. I trusted a lot of people along my journey and all of that trusting resulted in a slap on my face. 

So, "Toodles" or "Chao" to this Friend thing from my side, for once and for all. 

Uptil now only "Friend"  chapter is closed .... rest I am still exploring !